Good Evening Hutsonville CUSD #1 Tiger Family;
As a community, you have always supported our school district, our students, and our staff. It was proven again today as we successfully made our first breakfast/lunch deliveries. We are certain that there will be frustrations along the way and thank you in advance for your patience. To ensure that all our families have the option of regular access to breakfast and lunch we wanted again to communicate that all meals provided are free of charge to any Hutsonville CUSD #1 student and anyone in the household of those students 18 years old or younger.
Please call or email the following contacts for any of the items 1-7. If you have already called to opt out of the program you do NOT have to call again unless you want to opt back into the delivery program.
1. If you would prefer to opt out of the program.
2. If you would like to add a student who is 18 years old or under and lives in the household of a Hutsonville CUSD #1 student please call the contacts mentioned above by 9:00 a.m.
3. If your student will be at daycare or another household please call or email the above so we can make arrangements for your student.
4. If you will not need a meal on a certain day please call or email the above.
5. The bus drivers will leave the school at 10:00 a.m. and run their routes as if we were dismissing school, after the first few days this will give you an idea of time for delivery so please be waiting at your normal bus stop for the food delivery.
6. If you would like to pick up your food at the school just call the above contacts before 9:00 a.m.